Thursday, April 9, 2009

Steps Explanation

1) I first drew a rectangle and filled it in with Linear Gradient blue color. then I created another layer and drew moon and stars using Circle tool and Pen Tool.



2) Next, I drew a jacket using Pen Tool and Linear Gradient brown Color to sketch its outline.And I press SHIFT+C+F to create another outfit of body and then I used Effect > stylize > Scribble > Tight to make some shadows. At the end I applied.




3 & 4) Then I make to different Layer and drew the hand and also the legs using Pen Tool and Brush Tool and Linear Gradient gray color and also create a shadow like before using Effect > stylize > Scribble > Tight.



5) And for the next stage I drew the fire using Pen Tool and Linear Gradient red, Orange and yellow color.



6) For the final part I create the date and year using Type Tool and Linear Gradient red, Orange and yellow color, with Myriad Pro font.

1 comment: