Saturday, May 9, 2009

Inspiration of My Idea

I got the idea for my assignment when i was in my room. I saw a box underneath my bed with balloons and teddy bear on it. It gave me the idea of a gift box because back in Iran every time i attend a birthday party i would always buy a present box to make my birthday gift look presentable. It is also less fussy compare to wrapping the present with a present paper. Not just for birthdays but whenever we get a gift for someone for any celebration it would be in a gift box. So this habit of ours just gave me the idea of gift boxes for a birthday card.
Balloons at parties makes the whole celebration colorful and alive. It was at almost every birthday party that i attended and it does set the mood for a great party and celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment